Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spin march 30 "feel good" playlist.
Several of my songs this week are positive and uplifting with their lyrics.
Brighter than the sun collie caillat warm up
What makes you beautiful one direction intervals
Born this way lady gaga jumps
Evacuate the dance floor cascada climbing sprints
Before he cheats carrie underwood  climbing sprints cont
Dynamite taio Cruz climb**
Follow me down gin blossoms progressive sprints**
Bug a boo destinys child jumps**
I am me Ashlee Simpson climbing sprints
Fuckin perfect pink (clean version) climb cont.
dance again jennifer Lopez jumps (one of my favorite go to spin songs!)
Stronger Kelly Clarkson (I love this song!) sprints
Just the way you are Bruno mars cool down

**means new song for spinning
super excited for some new songs this week, techiqually these aren't new songs, they've been sitting on my iPod, but it's the first time I've used them for spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment