Friday, April 5, 2013

Spin Saturday April 5

Good time owl city Warm up
Show me the money petey pablo from step up soundtrack jumps
Wild ones Flo Rida sprints
The geeks get the girls american high fi sprints
Shake it out Florence and the machines climb
Scream and shout Britney Spears/ will I am jumps** new song!!
Tonight I'm loving you Enrique Iglesias/ Ludacris sprints
Lucky strike maroon 5 sprints
All these things I've done the killers (I love this song, I love working out to any song by the killers) climb
Where have you been Rihanna jumps
You and I lady gaga climb
When I was your man Bruno mars cool down (love this song)

This is one of the first playlists in a long time that I created earlier in the week amd wasn't tempted to change it, but I also didn't practice teach like I normally do.) we will see how it goes.

Next week I want to use some of these songs:
Closer by Ne-Yo
My body by young the giant (such a good, motivating song)


No comments:

Post a Comment