Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spin playlist April 13th
(I will be in NYC, teaching yoga at the New York Prostate Cancer Conference).
But I made this playlist for my sub. She told me it was great!
All of these songs I've used before in class (except the warmup song). They are my favorite, go to songs.

Come on get up Janet Jackson warmup
I cry flo rida sprints
Shake it off Florence and machine climb
Spectrum say my name Calvin Harris remix sprints
Good time owl city sprints/ climb
Scream and shout clean version Britney Spears/ will I am jumps
What makes you beautiful one direction / intervals
Where have you been rihanna jumps/ sprints
Locked out heaven bruno marsclimb/ sprints
Dark side kelly clarkson climb/ sprints
Blow me one last kiss glee progressive sprints 30 sec, 45, 1 min
Fireflies owl city cool down







No comments:

Post a Comment